8.05.2010

Howard's Famous Bacon & Avocado Burgers

Howard's has a huge sign outside of their place that screams "Yummy!"


I found Howard's when I was waiting at the light of Venice Blvd and Sepulveda in Culver City. I was in the right hand lane, hungry, and new to LA. I spotted this sign and made my move. Luckily, I had cash on me because this is a CASH ONLY hamburger joint! I adore bacon, avocado, and burgers and I am from Southern California - I know a good burger. They have their own special sauce which is great on the burger!


Howard's has only a few tables, but a killer take-out business. The food is fresh and comes out fast. On the walls are old movie promotions and a collage of famous faces from the 50's. After eating at Howard's, I think I'm done with In n Out. They have long lines and an OK burger. I go there because it is fresh, but Howard's is fresh and offers bacon and avocado!! They have steak fries that are not soggy or too crunchy. They know what they are doing at Howard's and truly have a Famous Bacon & Avocado Burger.

Howard's Famous Bacon & Avocado Burgers
11127 Venice Blvd Ste 7
Los Angeles, CA 90034
(310) 838-9111

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...