10.12.2009

Squaresville

In Squaresville at 1800 Vermont Ave in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, the clothes are all for niche shoppers. If old school classic vintage is your look, this is the place to shop! Also, they have gaudy Halloween costumes out for October - think short, ruffled, 80's prom dresses and metallic electric blue Jazzercise leotards. But, most of the items are classic vintage. They had the label classics. I overheard one lady saying to the salesman "I am a label whore. I love this store." I smiled and walked upstairs to find even more shoes and a lot of classic looks for men. The vests (for men) were great. The shoes and boots selection (for women) was fantastic! I was looking for jewelry, but Squaresville had about 8 rings, but lots of necklaces. This store has lots of good guy clothes for the guy who considers himself Classic Vintage and not stuffy. I found a sweet pair of LAMB slip on shoes, but they didn't fit my foot well :(
Overall, Squaresville is a very vintage and stylish store with a sweet staff. It can be a little on the steep side for certain items: Sunnies - $18, Dior Jacket - $200, yet the LAMB shoes were priced at $15! A steal for a LAMB item!! So, keep your eyes peeled and shop all day at Squaresville.
If you love to shop for classic items, you will have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...