1.05.2012

My Favorite Obsession for January: Websites

I have a few new websites that have become obsessions over the last few months. I have a love of creative ideas and Pinterest.com has really made it easy to collect any digital pages I want and organize them into folders, or what Pinterest calls 'Boards'. The layout of potential ideas and the pages they are on is similar to notcot.org, but the fact that I am able to save ideas and pages into neat and organized Pin Boards is what makes Pinterest.com a step above the rest!

Here is a photo of my Pin Boards:

Also, a friend of mine has turned me on to JustFab.com. It is a website where EVERYTHING is $40. They have amazing boots and their handbags are super cute! There is a catch: you must spend $40 a month or opt out for the month. Other than that, JustFab.com's products are good quality and seriously fabulous for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...