8.03.2010

Father's Office Los Angeles



Oh my goodness! I love hamburgers and I also love beer. All I really wanted was to see beer taps as far as the eye could see. Father's Office has made me so happy. The hamburger they serve is just fantastic. I think it may be the best hamburger I've ever had out of a bar. The shoestring french fries are OK, but the sauce they serve with them is what takes the french fries to the next level of goodness. And the beer selection with over 10 taps - I am in love with this place! The ambiance is laid back and almost woodsie...Is that a word? Well, it has a lot of wood and I like the feel of it! You can eat outside, inside, or at the bar. But, this place has no hostess. Keep your eyes peeled for a free seat because this place gets crowded the later you go.

Just look at these photos! Yummy!

Father's Office
Los Angeles
3229 Helms Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90034
TEL: (310) 736-2224

Santa Monica
1018 Montana Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90403
TEL: (310) 736-2224

http://www.fathersoffice.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...